Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ontario Personal Plate Search

coffee tin, card, heart and pocket handkerchief

This set my neighbor gets a birthday soon. I very much hope that she will like
. She is a sock knitter and I you would like to
coffee can sock yarn stuck or maybe squeeze, I do not know
whether the wool purely fits ... laughing
I am currently in Nähfieber I gaaaaaaaanz much food and almost all of my equipment that
I have been in use (I have marked the times thick :-)
In the top picture you see left behind the card on which I wiped stuck in the middle, only three
fabric flowers and all around a little
distress-ink in blue. The inside
:

The coffee can I have previously primed with white acrylic paint, so the pattern does not
more to see. On the lid I glued felt and a flower leaves (oval and
petals: Cuttlebug ):
For the lining of the box I have fabric pressed on ultra thick fusible web and pass
tailored to the can. On the short sides left and right, I've punched the
BIA :
This stretches the hole may see something better:

then I'm glued to the box around the whole thing (this is possible thanks to the fleece
very good), but not quite to the holes. Here you see the front

And that is the back, which I laced with a ribbon:

The heart I cut by hand and filled with Stopfwatte. When I got my pocket handkerchief Cricut ( Cartridge: Plantin Schoolbook, 3-fold card) help :-)) I've sewn from the outside, but by the peak not to see it:


handkerchief pocket open. The Oval ( Cuttlebug ) I felt better for a sutured closure
on the outer plate and made a snap:

I know it is all very blue ............ . ............ but unusually for me excited for my match
neighbor .... laughing
Bin, whether you like it and
a nice day!
LG
Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment