Friday, November 26, 2010

Swelling After Cervical Polyp Removal

Right, wrong, what to do Someday it will come to you. I've got nothing to say, I'm in utter dismay.




Vintage Chino Belt / H & M cropped sweater, wedges, shirt / Accessories Various

Bye bye
, Berlin. That's it! Back in the sugar-sweet day and without any further excuses is hereby officially announced the learning phase. The view from the train windows but makes more courage, because who wants to stay in this weather a lot out there. In addition, I had to catch this week in Berlin had time the last rays of the sun and use to finally run my cropped sweater. Together with my new Chino, which has given me a Berlin friend (thank you, thank you darling, it is perfect!) Makes the short wool part really good. By the way, I selected Christmas combination of Laura has made it into the Haburi Facebook Challenge. Be it so kind and help her the sweet dreams come true and liked her outfit here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment