Monday, November 29, 2010

Yspark Brushes Wholesale

I walked into a kiss, one kiss, from the very lovely boy who lives to fulfill my wish.





H & M leggings, oversized sweaters, New York Docs Diverse Jewelry / MeineNamenskette.com Necklace / 81hours Tote Bag

Look what I found this morning in my mailbox: my name chain Nahna. Together with my double finger ring and my shirt Nahna the name collection is thus complete. I am totally and am really thrilled with the silver chain. I must also admit that they have discovered Oversized department at H & M for me. There I acquired the above example, Cut Loose sweater. How long I been looking for such a cut had and then he laughed at me suddenly out of the PIP compartment. Crazy. But I think together with my new winter shoes, he will look perfect. You a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment