Thursday, December 30, 2010

Catchy Lines For Education School

Never have been one to write it down. Now I think I can. I know I'm stronger now. Who's looking south, I'm not looking back: White it out like glittering wax butterflies.


Vintage Lace-ups / H & M leggings, hoodies, Fake Fur Coat / Others Jewellery

The
here is probably my last post in 2010 and when I look back, I'm almost speechless: What a year! I feel my life has laid a 180 degree turn, but a good, refreshing. Of course, such dramatic changes are initially always a little painful. But in the end but the result counts, or? And that feels right in my case, and tidy. So come 2011, and may bring a lot of unexpected new with it. Otherwise, life at the end is still boring! To celebrate the day I threw myself to you in my new festive sweater that reminded my fellow students seem to armor (at times at this point briefly address the comments from the Christmas party). And now that the even small associations with the boys causing my class, I find him more appealing, of course. Combined with and nestled in my new fake fur coat I feel in this outfit'm also really good and against that icy winter in good shape. The New Year's Eve may also. Where do you celebrate it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment