Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Samantha Andersonpregnant

Part of me, won't agree Cause I don't know if it's for Sure.



H & M Leggings / 81 hours Shirt, Tote Bag , Scarf / New York Docs / Miscellaneous Jewelry

It really is incredible how time races. Only two and a half weeks and the Festival of Festivals is here. With the holiday season is also the frigid temperatures have been announced. It is these times of the year in which seemingly everyone wears only black and gray. BORING! Therefore I was pleased also particularly pleased with a small package from 81hours that on the whole pastel colors, I was quite warm the same hearts. Well, I added the scarf quickly turned into a little, and of course I had a jacket on. I have thrown for the photo then shivering from me, for I was naturally a little of the warm tones make them taste. That reminds me of smooth: Does anyone know of Frederick the mouse? But also has the colors for collected during the winter. Well, it actually does not matter. As a child, was one of my favorite books ... Perhaps a Christmas gift idea? For all the gifts I have to get even. What does your loved one get this year? Incidentally, you can me with a double finger ring win with your name. Here you learn more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment