Friday, December 31, 2010

Nintendo Pokemon Diamond For Mac

last entry for 2010

you have asked to determine why I'll no more cards, packaging, and showed similar .... I was simply Viviane're weeks permanently sick, and I am actually come to nothing ... Today we celebrated her 6.Geburtstag in a small frame and tomorrow we will again make a child's birthday party ...

Let me tell you all but wish a happy new year .... and I found an interesting text browsing today .... for me it says more than words ... how are you? I look forward to your comments ...

A new book, a new year -
What will bring the days? Will be
's how it was' half
fail, succeed in half?
I want to live up to all this glowing.
back leaves a bright spark.
And goes by the Flamm'im Fireplace,
the newly fallen ashes.

Fontane, 1819 - 1898

0 comments:

Post a Comment