Sunday, January 2, 2011

How To Transfer A Voicemail To Computer

Fragile leaves hit the ground. The cold air drifts into my lungs. I see your face through the fog. Reminds me of the dreams you lost.



Vintage Skirt, Laceup Boots, Belt, Shirt / H & M Blouse / Voo Oversized Tote Bag / New York Hat

My favorite Berlin girlfriend works for several months Berlin's new Concept Store "Voo" in Kreuzberg. Actually I wanted to tell you about this location for quite some time, but it has never surrender. Seeing that, in this post even Voo tote bag carry, but I use this opportunity to recommend each of you the time should soon be in the vicinity of the Orange Road 24, take a look at this dream location. Although most Part of a rather high price tags are decorated worth a visit really, because the mix of vintage, streetwear and high fashion on a 300 sq m of retail space guarantees pure inspiration. Same girlfriend surprised me during my last visit to Berlin with the above pleated skirt. Wow, I was glad (Thanks Love \u0026lt;3), lacked such a model for me in my rock collection and I was rummaging in vintage stores so far have not had much luck. Oh and may I introduce my newest hat. Makes quite well with the skirt and the LaceUps, right? I hope you all have recovered from the Feierei New Year and will now start well into the new week.

Since I received many emails and comments during the last few month in which you asked if I could start to post in English again, I decided not to be lazy anymore! So here we go: A friend of mine works in this amazing concept store in Berlin called Voo . If you ever have the chance to go to Berlin, don't miss to visit that amazing place in Kreuzberg (Oranienstrasse 24). It's definitely worth it! The same friend working at Voo, was the one who gave this amazing pleated skirt which I simply love (thanks a lot sweety <3). I think it's just phenomenal how well it goes together with the blouse, the hat and the lace-ups. I hope you all had the chance to recover from the exhausting New Year's celebration and have an amazing week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment