Thursday, January 13, 2011

Crisco Shortening As A Moisturizing Cream

It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish. For what you did to me, and what I'll do to you, you get, what everyone else gets, you get a lifetime.



Cross Necklace ALEX AND CHLOE

profits of a surprise 81 hours of three packages: Here's my shirt Facebook liken email address and leave the comment field. Merci!

you see above the diagonal cross necklace? Exactly! My ALEX AND CHLOE is finally here and I'm absolutely blown away. The American label has it done to me for quite some time. Her dark metal with Christian symbols and okkultisitschen meet exactly my taste and can not be described better than by the creators themselves: "A slightly darked view on religion with modern touches etheral and punk-rock influence". If that does not meet the spirit of the times, I do not know. I am thrilled and my love Absolutely unique Christmas present. By the way, thanks to everybody who have the 8 1hour LOVE STYLE Contest voted diligently for me. I consider myself brave fourth place, which makes me in the face of the great designs of the other participants really happy. Of course I am happy if you continue vote for me and friends encouraged to vote. Easy to 01/17/2011 my shirt design here Facebook liken to leave your email address in the comment field and win one of three 81hours surprise packages .

ALEX AND CHLOE My necklace arrived from the U.S. and I can not even describe how I feel. It's such an amazing piece and what the designers say about their latest collection as being "a slightly darked view on modern religion with etheral touches and punk-rock influence" feels to be so fitting to how I feel about my style lately. I am totally in love with this necklace. It's simply my new treasure. Also, thanks to all of you who voted for my shirt design within the 81hours LOVESTLYE contest. I still need your support there. So please Facebook like my shirt here and then leave your email adress in the comments field to win one of three 81hours surprise packages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment