Sunday, January 16, 2011

Where Can I Watch Brent Corrigan Online?

Look right through me, I can't help this feeling anymore, I won't go anywhere, maybe you'll see me.




Vintage Laceup Boots, Levis (DIY), Belt, Shirt, Backpack, Head Band / H & M leggings, blazers / Diverse Jewelry

advance even a big thank you to everyone who voted for 81hours LOVE STYLE Contest for me. I'm totally happy fourth on my place. Merci, merci to you for this! Of course, I immediately made this morning at the draw for the winners of the three 81hours surprise packages and have won Amelie , Sarah and Patricia. Congratulations to you three and I'm curious what you will 81hours expect surprise packages! My outfit today is really one of my university and Bib everyday outfits. Particularly simple blazer to cutoffs have done to me, because they are comfortable, look great anyway, and can be combined so easily. Today, incidentally, go out and finally officially very best wishes to the studio Northrend. Merci les mecs!

Guys, thanks a lot for all the votes for my 8 1hour LOVE STYLE Shirt . I am so happy and could not wait to draw the winners. Sun congrats to Amelie , Sarah and Patricia. I am really excited about the surprise package 81hours will send you. CONGRATS! My today's outfit really is one of my simple, regular university and study hall outfits. I just love the combination of blazer and cutoffs. Nothing special, but comfy and a nice look. Today I also want to officially thank the guys from Nordend Studios for all the great pics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment