Friday, January 28, 2011

See Threw Underwear For Men

bag with integrated map (including WAS)

I once again tried was: A bag with integrated map.
Open:
front is glued to the card and will be closed to the cover of the pocket by a velcro dot
:
the velcro I have some cut and placed on the flower, as it falls
not so on .. ...:-)):
fit to have a little book I GE-bia-t:

WAS case: you cut yourself a piece of paper in size from about 20.5 x 30, 5 deal.
in width it is now at 7.5 cm and then folded at 11.5 cm. From this very
fold from its folds again on both sides at 1.5 cm.
folds Now you lengthwise cm at 3 on each side and folded it then inward
(on next picture):

should the rebate be folded so as you can see it in the next picture:

give Now you just an adhesive tape or liquid adhesive on the bottom half of
longitudinally folded and inwardly chosen Strip:

Now the lower half is folded up and stuck:

Ultimately it folds you just ne cope wild card, but should properly fit the
front of the bag:

This card just stuck her on it, the whole decorated ............. the bag I had before
already decorated a little, and as you can see, the envelope beveled .... ..
and you're done :-))) I hope you enjoy it a bissl! If you want to imitate it:
Vieeeeeeeeeeeel fun and I would be happy if its a link would make my blog
.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend!
LG
Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment