Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vodafone Sim Card Location In India

Gewinnspiel: DIY Oberteil



Do you remember at the DIY project that I, along with the beautiful Virginie of The Do It Yourself have carried out Fashion Blog? . Your favorite part you can win here now

Entering is quite simple:
first Follow my blog via Google's followers and Virginie via Bloglovin
second Add a cute little text about the competition in your Blog tell your readers, at least, that you participate!
third Leave me a short message in the comment box. Call this part of the video that you would like to win, and your email address.

I hope you do with all the hard working and am looking forward to your comments. On 01/30/2011 we loose then the winner from! Good luck!

the way you can of course play even if you do not have a blog. Follow me for details Facebook and post the link to the contest on your wall with your opinion @ Nahna love fashion in the text box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment