Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Rabbits Ate Christmas Tree

Prost .......

New Year I wish all my readers. Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I know I'm late ..... But my blush
Schlaeppi has applied for leave and I did it allow him .... hehe
I hope you are all safe and sound slipped into the new year, as I ;-))
I was between the years diligently, but unfortunately not even show everything.
But would this set, I set this already:



It's morning on the trip and for someone who has really deserved. I am curious if my surprise is possible.
Who is he will not betray :-)))))


It is once again a handkerchief and a bag
heart. My map is my Prost-worm, by the way he has got from my daughter a
name: Carlchen! This worm you can get on my Malwelt download
as a freebie.

I wish you all good luck, health and creativity in the new year ;-)) LG

Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment