Monday, January 17, 2011

Sympathy Quotes For Flowers

Cupcakes

Hab mal had simply feel like any card ... hehe
The base map is a recipe card register (the middle) of the cartridge "From
my kitchen. "This, I folded the rear left and right toward the center and chose the tab for
inside so I could a few." allowances "is versteckele ...:-))

Map of the back:
. Opened Here I have mounted on the folded tab to Filzhängerchen
left and right of the map still fit wonderfully clean a few bands.

Close-up:
The sentiment fits sooooooooooo beautiful to stamp motif (Daaaaaaaaanke Trolli ):


In my Malwelt By the way, a new freebie: Erdbeerhäuserchen . In the next few days
still be a few times ............. come so check me
would be happy about it. I
you all have a nice new week :-)) LG

Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment