Sunday, January 30, 2011

What Color Goes With Navvy Blue Cardigan

Turn off the lights, blow out the candles tonight, romance this chance to set angels to flight.







Vintage Laceups, Purse, Levis (DIY) / LONG Tshirt / H & M leggings coat, hat, / Diverse Jewelry

intermediate Business, Economics and Politics books I finally scripts to upload a few pictures. The exam period right now has me completely back in his hand. Nevertheless, I will show you at last my new LONG shirt. I am so fond of the label of Emmett and Gareth Rhys Dawney and would have liked each shirt of the two Britons, because the prints are simply 100% my taste. Also my new cross Ohrring kam in letzter Zeit häufig zum Einsatz. Auch wenn er bei einiger meiner Kommilitonen wohl wieder für Verwirrung sorgte. 

It's study time! And I am spending most of the day on my desk working since the examens are about to start in a few weeks. However, I really wanted to show you my new LONG shirt . I am so in love with the british label by Gareth Emmett and Rhys Dawney and if I could, I would want to own every single of their unique pieces. The cross print is one of my favorites (well, no actually that is not true I can't decide which one I love most) and paired with my new cross earing it turned out even more unique. How do you like it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment