Saturday, January 8, 2011

Women Breastfeeding Men Vedio

Voting: 81hours LOVESTYLE Shirt


Vote for my LOVE STYLE shirt design and like it here!

other day I found a packet of 81hours in my mailbox with an invitation this simple white shirt LOVESTLYE breathe my own look. I should be inspired by someone who is particularly close to my heart and that is why the finished shirt is now already in the mail to Berlin for the best friend go. I just edited it with scissors to decorate the sleeves, collar and lower hem of the shirt with small triangles, which grow on the back Armverlauf. I myself am very excited as one can easily turn a simple white shirt into something special and hope you like the result. Now you can until 01/17/2011 vote for my shirt and help me to the fact that it is even produced in limited edition. Please liked my LOVE STYLE shirt design here . Of all the vote for me I will give away three great 81hours surprise packages. Why not e-mail address in the comment box forget!

A few weeks ago I found a 81hours parcel in my letter box. They asked me to design my own love style shirt for a dear, close friend. Inspired by that challenge and all excited I took my scissors and created this lovely DIY, cutting triangles from one sleeve over the collar to the other sleeve, growing bigger and bigger. I really love the outcome and believe that I found a great way to make the shirt look unique. Now I need your help to get the shirt being produced in a limited edition. Please support me and like my LOVESTYLE shirt here . Every one voting for me automatically attends give-away of two 81hours surprise packages being send to you. So don't forget to leave your email adress as a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment