Monday, January 31, 2011

How Much Is Gold Per Ounce In Cuba

card pocket, hearts, and homemade Brad

this gift I have gewerkelt for the love Gina and she was very pleased about GE
................ schweißvonderstirnabwisch. The cloth bag is a kind of magic
pouch (I find it just not the exact name) and is totally easy to sew.
have it I placed a wooden heart:

The designs I cut with my Cricut and used a variety of cartridges for it:

This acrylic jars I have painted with white acrylic paint and then VER
fied:

Inside were homemade brads and a trailer:
were
The Brad's original shipping bag clamps that I first painted white and have
then processed with Stickles and glossy. Then I punched 1 cm
flowers I've drilled in the center. Thus, I could put it beautifully on the
brads and glue. On top or a half bead and
was completed:

I wish you all a wonderful Tuesday :-))) LG

Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment