Saturday, December 11, 2010

Does Watching Yiff Make U A Furry?

I will paint you in silver, I will wrap you in cold.



H & M Leggings, Headband / Vintage Laceups, Cape / Diverse Jewelry

Lernerei Between Christmas and I manage to finally present you my newest favorite of winter: my vintage Cape. I must admit I had given up hope, because with the Zara capes without sleeves, I could not make friends easily, and other beautiful Landscapes (apart from the H & M Trend Cape ) had not yet come to me. And this dream is suddenly Cape before me. N fact, I was ran for a short distance between two lectures in the vintage store around the corner to get me a sweater to get to shred, and then the dream part was waiting there all unbeschollten on me. Of course I did not hesitate a second, and since this Cape is my faithful companion through the winter. By the way, my double finger ring competition runs until 25/12/2010. So here join busy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment