Wednesday, February 23, 2011

10 Most Essential Verbs In Mandarin

She moves like beams of light straight through this universe in my head where we get peace of mind.






Vintage Laceups, Blazer, Levis Demin Vest / NLF Shirt / H&M Leggings, Beanie/ Diverse Jewlery

Yesterday I finally wrote the last exam of the semester and am now free as a bird. Although it wait two joint papers are addressed to it. But it's definitely more relaxed than the arduous rote-Lernerei. I am currently just happy, relieved and even happier with my new header. How do you like it then? Thanks to this point again for the great support and help at Monsieur Paris. The Shirt is then created in one night and fog action and I really do think that the print looks great, on such a large-scale material. The rest of the outfit then consists of the layer lines: Long Underwear Shirt, jeans shirt and vintage blazer. No special outfit, then, but a typical combination for each day. I like it but super good and it's so convenient!

I am finally done with the exams of this semester and I feel so relived and happy at the same time. Also because I am design so much in love with my new header. Thanks to Monsieur Paris! So I really like my new oversized shirt and the amazing logo on it. Even on a shirt it turns out really, really great and like a very special print I think. I am totally crazy about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment