Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Legitimate Makeup Samples

crop evening

Hi everyone!

Some of you have asked me whether I would not even make a crop-evening ... and here it is ... in the creative workshop held on Monday, February 21, 2011
by 20 clock, the first crop night instead of ... you bring with you your own craft supplies and I'll set my room is available ... Everyone can do that on what she / he just has your mood ...

I'm looking forward to euch.Ihr is yet or not? A request I have still to you, you shall at the crucial, for it is only a limited space available ...

can 2.Termin As you read the clock by 20 reserve Tuesday, 03.15.2011 ....

Edit: Crop the evening on 21.2.2011 is full ...

for Crop evening on 15.3.2011 still 4 places available ... Register soon if you want to be here ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment