Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sean Cody Membership Promotion

''Purr by Katy Perry''

far obtained the American singer-songwriter Katy Perry (real name Katheryn Elizabeth Brand, born Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson) and her eccentric and playful style of music and sometimes daring song lyrics for attention. Now, however, presents us with the singer her first perfume "by Katy Perry Purr". With the introduction of marketing they try cht gripping in small steps foot in the beauty industry.


I'm thrilled that "I" will finally bottled. Out there exists a variety of beautiful fragrances, but as I was in music have accomplished something quite unique, it should work in this area a place for me and give my special twist. Purr is a very natural progression to me as a woman - this is a wonderful mix of all my favorite scents, and embodies my style, my taste and my taste for all things that are incredibly beautiful. Purr purrfekte is the perfume that you can hopefully purring with delight as cats, "it holds itself together Katy thrilled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment