Friday, February 25, 2011

June Birthday, Clip Art

Easter egg envelopes



During the preparation of the heart-felted envelopes I had the idea of using the same technique Easter eggs envelopes to make.
decorated with dots, stripes and bunnies they now serve as packaging for Easter candy, or as table decorations: in the hole on the back allows the silverware, napkin or a few flowers push.

Yesterday I got me right that I once again found time have to stop by for some of you. Unfortunately, I still could not visit them all, but over the weekend, I can certainly take me again some time for a blog round. I'm already looking very nice on you and your blog!
Again many thanks for your kind words and gestures of condolence. They spend much consolation.
Have all a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment