Monday, February 7, 2011

White Warts On Dogs Lips

Look at us through the lens of a camera, does it remove all of our pain?






H&M leggings, hat/ Asos Cape/ Vagabond Wedges / DIY shirt seen here / Misc Jewelery

What can I say? The ear ring fever has gripped me again totally. Actually, they would no longer sell the parts in a double, for a quite sufficient. And what the heck is the night when you have to learn by heart all day? You can, for example Saturdays go to a party and drink alcohol. This is truly an experience of time - I promise (Guys, you rock!). Otherwise you can install 100 security needles on a shirt. Of course, in a cross - What the fridge else Oh, and if you do not know what to do, one can start his earlobe a bit too stretch and then zag tunnel! Perfect, right? I, however, are not real but only plug. I love it anyway. And you can chill with Maxi because she is the coolest. So, what do you do so in the nights between the learning days?

What can I say. I start to love earrings again. However, if you ask me they should start to sell them in singles. And then I wonder what can one do in the nights between all those stupid study days? I for my part went out on Saturday but did not have a sip of alcohol. Amazing experience - and I promise you can still study the next day. Also, you can pin 100 safety pins on a shirt. Or you can start stretch your tip of the ear. Well, last thing I did not. My tunnels are fake and only studs. So what do you do in those stupid nights between study days?

0 comments:

Post a Comment