Friday, February 11, 2011

Cartman Joins Nambla French Song Used In The End

Douse yourself in cheap perfume it's so fitting of the way you are. You can't cover it up.




Forever 21 Boots / H & M Leggings & Hat / Vintage Purse / ModCloth Dress & Sweater / Misc Jewelery

This post is probably more a confession, because in my ModCloth package was of course not only the shell of the penultimate post. Well, if what has einflattert from the U.S., then there must be more than just a piece. And when browse through the store I could inspire next to the fake fur coat cool especially for the Oversized sweater plus slip. And presto, he was also landed in the cart and a short time later it is part of my ever-growing wardrobe. This is the way to the exams again subjected to a detoxifying. Then again you can buy great items in my clothes for sale and roundabout. But then again you learn more accurate. Now first you have a nice weekend and I am entering the final phase of eternal learning.

I have to admit that my parcel ModCloth did not only contain the beautiful fake fur coat from the post last Furthermore I fell in love with this amazing oversized pullover plus black dress , which is the perfect piece to wear to university. Especially paired with the black boots, I love this casual combination. Now you all have an amazing weekend and I jump right into my last preparation phase for the exams. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment