Thursday, February 3, 2011

Most Common Numbers In Pick3

6 Corner Pavilion

Wow, what am I proud of this part. I have done ne new software (MTC) for the Cricut and
play around with it all the time. This pavilion buzzing me all the time in the head
around ............ and after 6 failed attempts (6 x big paper I had to kick in the paper
ton .......... heul) it is I finally succeeded ...... schweißvonderstirnwisch.
Tadaaaaaaaaaaa:'ve

This sweet girl I got from dear Sundownerin. Unfortunately I have no idea
which the stamp is .. blush. I've colored with Copics
and I find that it fits extremely well to the pavilion:

frontal Again. I had to use quite a lot further, I lieeeeeeeeeebe top .....:


Hachmach and because I am so proud of it, the whole nochema ................ ... gröhl:


I'm curious on your opinion and wish you already a nice weekend
without black ice!
LG
Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment